Preston Public Schools have tasked the Equity Institute with identifying areas of strength and growth, understanding the perceptions of community, and creating action-oriented recommendations.
The end of the school year is quickly approaching and Preston Plains is preparing for its end-of-year celebration events.
We are excited to announce that Preston's Summer Learning Experience will be available to all students again this year. During the program students engage in a mix of academic and entertaining activities in collaboration with Mystic Seaport.
The Preston Public Library offers many classes and meetings for all interests and ages. Their monthly calendar is filled with entertaining activities.
It's that time of year! Order your PVMS yearbook today and take advantage of the Early Bird special!
Preston Public Schools has partnered with School Device Covered to offer parents insurance to protect school-issued devices from damage, loss, and theft.
Panther PriDe Core Values:
- All Children Can Learn
- Safety Above All Else
- Respect for All
- Acceptance and Inclusiveness for all.
- Student Voice defines our purpose.
- Partnerships matter.
- Relationships are the building blocks of the future.
- Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Sustainability and Innovation prepare us for the future.
- Effective and Efficient Operations smooth the way.
- A Global perspective is a must.