Quick Links for Parents
New Student Registration
Preston uses an online registration system. The first step for each child is to follow the link above and provide basic student and contact information for at least one parent/guardian. After completing the initial form, you will receive an email with further instructions. You must have an email account to use the online enrollment process. If you require paper forms or assistance, please call the school office.
You can also view the Enrollment Express Guide for Parents.
- Building and Facility Usage Form
- Early Dismissals, Delays, and Closings Information
- School-to-Parent Communication Network - the district's emergency preparedness and information network
- Green Cleaning Statement
- Asbestos Management Plans and Pesticide Application Program
- COBRA Compliance
- Safe School Climate Plan
- School Enrollment Projection Report